- Greg joined Steelhead Partners in June 2010 to oversee investor relations and marketing, finance and accounting, and compliance and trading.
- Prior to joining the firm, he was a senior vice president and focus list manager at Ragen MacKenzie, a division of Wells Fargo Investments LLC. Greg's prior experience includes managing a public equities portfolio for Matthew G. Norton Co., treasurer of Services Group of America, and working in the banking industry.
- Greg graduated from California State University, Sacramento, with a B.A. in Finance. He received an MBA from American Graduate School of International Management, Thunderbird.
General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer
- Brent joined Steelhead Partners in 2010.
- Prior to joining us, Brent was a Director at BlackRock Financial Management (formerly Quellos Capital Management), where he provided legal advice and compliance oversight for the fund-of-funds business.
- Prior to joining Quellos in 2004, Brent spent five years as an Associate in the Washington, D.C. office of a major New York-based law firm.
Grant Hulse, CFAChief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer
- Grant joined Steelhead Partners in 2008. He manages back office functions including fund NAV calculations, tax reporting, trading operations, and IT infrastructure.
- Prior to joining us, Grant was a director at BlackRock Financial Management (formerly Quellos Capital Management), where he managed fund valuation for their open-end absolute return products. Previously, he spent three years in public accounting at Ernst & Young.
- Grant has an accounting degree from Western Washington University.
- Jennifer joined the firm in 2001. She is responsible for fund accounting and performance reporting.
- Prior to joining Steelhead Partners, Jennifer was a staff accountant at Frazier & Company.
- Jennifer has a sociology degree from Skidmore College and received her MBA with an emphasis in accounting from Seattle University.
Anne BoreckiOperations Manager
- Anne joined Steelhead in 2005. She covers trading operations for the firm's funds and separately managed accounts.
- Prior to joining us, she spent 12 years at Sirach Capital Management in trading operations and was also a registered sales associate at Kidder, Peabody, Dain Bosworth and Santa Barbara Securities.
- Anne has an economics degree from the University of Washington.
Stacy ChatfieldDirector of Client Services
- Stacy joined Steelhead in 2006 to assist with the growth of our convertibles strategy. She works in the areas of marketing and investor relations.
- Prior to joining the firm, she most recently worked in hedge fund administration for two small money management firms and at Smith Barney as a registered sales associate.
- Stacy graduated from Whitman College with a degree in art history.
Judy PoxonExecutive Assistant
- Judy joined Steelhead Partners in 2008.
- She has over 13 years experience working as a C-level executive assistant in the financial and hospitality industries and over 10 years experience as an account executive in the financial services industry.
- Judy graduated from California State University Long Beach with an art degree and received her MBA from Pepperdine University.
Sara HebnerOffice Manager
- Sara joined Steelhead Partners in 2010.
- She spent several years working in the Development office at Bellevue Christian Schools.
- Sara has a BS degree in computer science from the University of Puget Sound.